Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Finds 5.27.11

Good Morning, and Happy Friday to everyone!!! This week has been busy working on some pieces for a client. We hope she likes what we've done! Today's find is a fabulous website that I happened upon a few weeks ago, called Houzz.Com! I don't know about you, but I always see great ideas in magazines or on the internet and think, ooh - I love that! I'd like to try that sometime! And then, I forget about it later! Houzz.Com lets you create a free idea book and then browse literally thousands of pictures of houses and even specific rooms. You can save any pictures to your idea book that you like, and even include notes on specific ideas of the room that catch your eye. Then, go back and browse through your book at any time to find your inspiration!

Hope you have fun with this, and we hope everyone has a fun, safe Memorial Weekend! We'll be back in a couple days with some new pictures of our latest projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment