Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Find

A few weeks ago I was in need of a Friday Find. I was in Utah visiting family and I dragged my sister to the local thrift store. We looked at all the furniture but there was nothing that caught my eye. We did, however, find rows and piles of dinner ware, glasses vases, cups, you name it. We suddenly had so much fun paring different pieces together, and before I knew it... I had found a Friday find.

We had found this lovely vase and bowl that fit perfect together and became one beautiful shape.
This little vase and saucer were also a perfect pair together.


So after bringing them back to Texas, gluing them together, giving one of them a good spray of white paint... this is now how they look.



I loved the colors on both of these together, I thought all they needed was some glue to hold the plate down.

No comments:

Post a Comment