Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's your number?


I saw these knobs the other day online for sale, and that same day on TV there was this really cute dresser with what looked to be hand painted numbers on the drawers, then to top it all off I was out shopping and stumbled upon this... Not only would this go so perfectly in my house but I love the numbers on it.


So it got me thinking about what piece of furniture around my house I can put numbers on. I love the idea of finding a dresser and putting a "special number" to our family on each drawer. Like the number 5 on one drawer because there are 5 of us in my family, I would put 99 on one drawer for the year I was married, and 3 on another for each of my beautiful girls. You can have a lot of fun picking your random special numbers, and it would definitely be a conversation piece in your home.








Love this seaside dresser by "In the fun Lane"

No comments:

Post a Comment