Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Find, 11.04.11: Favorite Paint Colors


Happy Friday, everyone! I'm excited to share with you one of my favorite blogs today, Favorite Paint Colors. I love this blog, because it has so many beautiful pictures of paint colors that real people have used in their homes and loved. You can view paint colors by color or room, and you can submit your own photos,as well, if you have a favorite paint color. Here were some of my favorites - can you tell which room is on my list to redo? ;)

Slate by Restoration Hardware

Barley by Eddie Bauer
Thunderstorm by Dutch Boy

Kendall Charcoal by Benjamin Moore


Serenata by Benjamin Moore

Robin’s Nest by Benjamin Moore
Hello, beautiful red door!!!
(Sorry, I had to throw that one in because it makes me happy :))
it's California Poppy, by Ralph Lauren.

By the way, if you're a fan of Sherwin Williams, I believe they are having a sale on their paint this weekend, but I couldn't find anything online so you'll have to call your local store. I did find you a coupon for $10 off $50 or more at Sherwin Williams. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment