Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Find









Above pictures taken from here



My husband lately has taken on a new hobby of wood working. So far he has come up with some pretty cool things. He just finished a dog house made out of recycled wood shipping pallets. It turned out that using the recycled pallets gave the house a bit of character and charm. I love the different colors of the wood tones and plus it was extremely cheap/almost free, which is an added bonus - and let's not forget about being green. I started thinking of other ways we could use shipping pallets around the house. I was looking on the web and came across these really cool ideas on Apartment Therapy . My favorite is the headboard - what an inexpensive way to get a really different headboard with out spending a a lot of money!!!

Time to search Craigslist for some more pallets.

No comments:

Post a Comment