Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Find


We are asked all the time how we paint our furniture and what we use. Well I would like to introduce you to my favorite painting tool. The Graco 2900 HVLP Spray Station. Michalann and I both use this sprayer to give our furniture the best possible paint job ever.
Some of the points I like best about this sprayer are...

Maximum Control - ensures precise application

Minimal Over spray - less material wasted

Ideal for small to medium projects where precision and control are required

Spray a 6' x 6' area in 4 minutes

Quick and effortless clean up

Precision Spray Gun for ultimate control

1 Qt. wide-mouth paint container

3 spray patterns for horizontal, vertical and detail spraying

We payed about $120.00 for this sprayer and I think it has payed for itself, I use it all the time and love it. I am one of those people who do not want to see the brush strokes and this is the perfect painting tool for me.
So for our Friday find for the day I wanted to share a painting tool with you. Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment