Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Find, 8.05.11: Frames and Collages

Good morning, everyone! Today's Friday Find goes along with my next home decorating project: a large photo collage for my staircase! I have been slowly collecting frames and looking for cool family photos. (Remember, a great place to find cool, inexpensive frames is at garage sales and thrift stores - it doesn't matter what's in them, or what color they are - you can always paint them!)

I haven't decided yet if I will stick to a black and white color scheme, like this:


or mix it up a little, like this:

Needless to say, it is going to be a big job! I found some great tips for organizing and hanging collages - you can find them here and here. Have any of you done a photo collage in your home? We would love to see pictures and hear your story - you can email us anytime at: retrochicrestorationsv@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment