Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Find 10.21.11: My Favorite Place to find Art and Accessories

My parents were in town last week, and my mom wanted to find some new accessories for her newly redecorated bathroom - so, we headed to one of my favorite spots, Garden Ridge! Whenever I'm needing some new art or accessories, it is my first stop. Imagine a store as big as Walmart, full of only home decor. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what they have . . .






This is what I came home with:
A cool, modern looking bowl/basket for staging,



and this lovely magazine rack - or is it a log holder? I'm not sure - but I loved the little birds on it and I will probably paint it a fun color and use it for books and magazines, or maybe even put it in the shop.


They also have aisles and aisles of seasonal decor, furniture, and party-ware. I have gotten everything from pillows, place settings, art, mirrors, pottery, candles,and Christmas decor there, all at great prices.


So, have you been to Garden Ridge? Gotten anything good? Where are your favorite inexpensive places to shop for home decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment