So glad it's Friday! I found a wonderful blog this week that we wanted to feature: Denise in Bloom! My favorite post is all about how to use dressers in every room of your house!
Here are some of her ideas:
Way To Use Dressers For Every Room
- Dining Room: As a sideboard holding linens, candles, china, and silverware
- Baby’s Room: As a changing table
- Bathroom: For towels and toiletries
- Living Room: For media storage
- Kitchen: For pots and pans, utensils, and pantry items.
- Back Porch: For a garden station holding garden tools, pots, and plants on top
- Craft Room: For scrapbook and art supplies
- Family Room: For games,puzzles and video game paraphanalia
- Home School Room: For School supplies, curriculum, paper, and notebooks
photo courtesy of Country Living